SHOP FOR WHEELS
MCC 4x4 has been established in 1999 and has been a major 4WD equipment manufacturer and distributor. They continue to develop new innovative products which are of superior quality and design which will ultimately enhance the 4WD's performance.
TYPES OF MCC BULLBAR
- PHOENIX BULLBAR
- FALCON BULLBAR
- ROCKER BULLBAR
1. PHOENIX BULLBAR
MCC Phoenix bullbar is ADR approved and winch compatible. It is both tough and functional. It comes in single loop as well as triple loops design. Powder coated black with 4 aerial mounts, 2 hi-lift jacking points, and round LED parker and indicators.
- Premium phoenix bar designed with LED fog lights/ daytime running lights. Standard model comes with Halogen fog lights.
- Premium model are designed with airflow grill for better ventilation.
- LED parker / indicator lights
- Larger over rider protection
- Dual hi-lift jacking points.
- ADR approved for airbag and winch compatible
- Upgraded with heavy duty 62 mm diameter upper loop tube
- Unique and smooth design for modern look.
- Standard bars finished in black powder coat.
- High quality material, 3 mm thick steel plates.
- Four aerial mounts and driving lights mounts.
2. FALCON BULLBAR
MCC Falcon bullbar comes in single loop and triple loops design. Falcon bullbar is both functional and tough. Powder coated black, Stainless steel, Black Steel, and aluminium are the options to choose from. It weighs arounf 70 Kg.
- Airbag and winch compatible bracket.
- Dual aerial mounts
- Driving lights mounts
- Over rider protection
- Fog lights 125mm. / HB4 OEM quality standard
- Triple upright design
- Dual hi-lift jacking points
- Parker and indicator lights
- High quality material
- Under protection plate (OPTIONAL)
3. ROCKER BULLBAR
MCC Rocker bullbar are designed to spread the impact, they are ADR approved and Airbag compliant to ensure rider's safety. It weighs around 75 Kg.
- Three / One low loops design
- Dual aerial mounts
- Airbag and winch compatible bracket
- Dual driving lights mount
- Fog lights 110 mm. / HB4 OEM high quality standard
- Hi- Lift jacking mounts
- Dual pulling mounts
MCC Bullbars are tough and in our opinion a good choice for any 4WD. We personally would prefer either a RIVAL Bullbar or an SLX bullbar. Both these bullbars have better functionality than MCC bullbar and are light in weight. Heavy weight bullbars affect the functionality and performance of any 4WD.
Have a look at the range of Rival Bullbar.
Have a look at the SLX/Shoreline Bullbar.