Items 1-24 of 167
- Ford Mustang S550 Lowered Springs -1 PackageWas: $799.00$749.00SAVE 6%
- Ford Mustang S550 Lowered Springs -2 PackageWas: $799.00$749.00SAVE 6%
- Autocraze Monotube 2-3 Inch Adjustable Lift Kit - Ford Ranger Px & Px IiWas: $2,599.00$2,399.00SAVE 8%
- Dobinsons Lift Kit - Ford Ranger Px3Was: $1,599.00$1,399.00SAVE 13%
- Dobinsons Mra Adjustable Height Lift Kit - Ford Ranger Px3Was: $4,599.00$3,999.00SAVE 13%
- Ford Ranger Px 1 & 2 Bilstein Lift Kit PackageWas: $3,299.00$2,999.00SAVE 9%
- Ford Ranger Px3 Standard Lift Kit PackageWas: $499.00$349.00SAVE 30%
- Ford Astra Lowered Springs PackageWas: $799.00$749.00SAVE 6%
- Autocraze Monotube 2 Inch Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RgWas: $2,399.00$2,149.00SAVE 10%
- Autocraze Monotube 2-3 Inch Adjustable Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RgWas: $2,599.00$2,399.00SAVE 8%
- Holden Colorado 7 2015+ Dobinson Standard Lift Kit PackageWas: $2,599.00$2,299.00SAVE 12%
- Holden Hsv Vf Commodore Lowered Springs PackageWas: $799.00$749.00SAVE 6%
- Dobinson Monotube Lift Kit - Isuzu D-max 2021 OnWas: $2,899.00$2,499.00SAVE 14%
- Dobinsons Mrr Suspension Kit - Isuzu D-max 2021 OnWas: $3,999.00$3,599.00SAVE 10%
- Isuzu D-max 2012+ Bilstein Lift Kit PackageWas: $3,299.00$2,999.00SAVE 9%
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Srt Lowered Springs PackageWas: $799.00$749.00SAVE 6%
- Kia Stinger Lowered Spring PackageWas: $799.00$749.00SAVE 6%
- Autocraze Monotube 2 Inch Lift Kit – Mazda Bt-50 2012-2020Was: $2,399.00$2,149.00SAVE 10%
- Dobinsons Monotube Suspension Kit - Mazda Bt50 2021 OnWas: $2,999.00$2,599.00SAVE 13%
- Dobinsons Mrr Suspension Kit - Mazda Bt50 2021 OnWas: $3,999.00$3,599.00SAVE 10%
- Mazda Bt50 2012+ Bilstein Lift Kit PackageWas: $3,299.00$2,999.00SAVE 9%
- Mitsubishi Triton Ml-mn Bilstein Lift Kit PackageWas: $3,299.00$2,999.00SAVE 9%
- Mitsubishi Triton Ml-mn Dobinson Standard Lift Kit PackageWas: $2,999.00$2,599.00SAVE 13%
- Mitsubishi Pajero Nm-nw Dobinson Standard Lift Kit PackageWas: $2,599.00$2,299.00SAVE 12%
Discover a wide range of 4×4 lift kits at AutoCraze from the biggest names brands such as Dobinsons, Tough Dog, EFS, Bilstein, Fox, and our very own AutoCraze lift kit.
Many of the 4WD’s you see going tough mudder off-roading can’t go that hard without a reliable lift. Without buying a lift kit for 4X4, you’re missing out on the huge potential in terms of style and performance.
Going off-roading is the heart of a 4WD and with the smart new trucks, you’re going to need something solid. We have 4×4 suspension to suit all makes and models including the Toyota Hilux, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT-50, Holden Colorado, Nissan Navara NP300 and more.
Our lift kits come in a total package including shock absorbers, coil springs, leaf springs, bush kits, strut caps, shackles and pins.
Here are just some of the 4x4 lift kit brands at AutoCraze.
AutoCraze 4×4 Suspension Kits
AutoCraze has developed their own 4wd suspension kits! Collaborating with top suspension experts, we’ve taken the best components from various manufacturers and produced the ultimate Australian lift kit. Using technologies from the top brands including Tough Dog, Kings Springs and Super Pro, you’re receiving years of proven research and development.
The AutoCraze 4wd suspension lift kits are engineered for a comfortable ride for on-road use and tough performance off-road. Made to strike the perfect balance for both Aussie highways and trails.
Bilstein 4×4 Suspension
Bilstein 4×4 suspension has been tried and tested on tracks across Fraser Island to the Baja Racing tournaments. Bilstein 4×4 suspension is synonymous with uncompromising performance and leading technology.
For over 50 years, Bilstein 4×4 suspension has been destroying the competition, participating in the World Rally and Formula One.
Bringing forth new innovations such as the world’s first monotube gas pressure shock absorbers and applying them to standard production vehicles.
Across the world, Bilstein is known for their premium quality and reliability and recommended by professional race teams and experts. If you’re looking for quality 4×4 suspension that won’t let you down on a trail, Bilstein is a top contender.
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension
Established in 1953, Dobinsons Spring & Suspension have been doing lift kits for generations. Owned right here in Australia, you know you’re going to get Australian quality and reliability. Manufactured in Central Queensland, all Dobinson products were engineered with toughness in mind and complies with ISO9001:2008 international quality standards.
Their range of leaf springs is manufactured from high-quality spring steel with a correct grade that will give the longest life for your vehicle. Each spring is meticulously constructed for specific vehicles making it highly customised.
Before You Buy Your 4×4 Lift Kit
What’s the best 4x4 lift kit?
Picking the best suspension lift kit is completely subjective. The best suspension lift kit could mean the biggest named brand or value for money. AutoCraze only stocks the best 4×4 suspension lift kit brands in the market for your vehicle.
Ideally, you would want to choose a 4×4 suspension lift kit that is closely aligned with your goals. That could be for performance, load bearing or just for a more comfortable ride.
How much is a 4×4 lift kit?
A 4×4 lift kit can typically cost you anywhere between $995 -$2000 with an installation.
What is the difference between a body lift and a 4×4 suspension lift?
The difference between a body lift is a body lift uses both blocks and spacers to lift the body of your vehicle higher without actually altering the suspension of the vehicle.
COMPONENTS OF A 4X4 LIFT KIT
There are many components within a 4×4 lift kit that makes it work. These components within a 4×4 lift kit can alter the way your 4wd drives by either making it more comfortable or increase your load bearing potential to help push heavier loads and even help perform on off-road terrains.
Generally, all 4×4 lift kits comprises of:
Shocks: The shocks within a 4×4 lift kit is one of the most important parts. It ensures that your vehicle is kept relatively comfortable and smooth. Many vehicles replace their shock absorbers with a higher pressure, high-temperature replacement for those who plan to pull heavy loads or go off-roading with their 4WD.
Springs: The springs within your 4×4 lift kit work hand to hand with your shocks. Helping absorb energy that’s generated when driven over humps and bumps when going off-road. Typically, when you raise your vehicle, raised springs are required to ensure your safety. However, if you’re getting a load-based suspension done, then a much firmer and stronger heavy duty coil springs or leaf springs can be installed to provide additional support when towing heavy loads. Bushes: In almost all 4×4 lift kits, you’ll tend to find that there are a number of bushes that help separate the moving parts of your vehicle. To help reduce scrapping and scrubbing between them and help absorb shocks that would otherwise be directed to the more delicate parts of the vehicle.
Shackles & Bolts: The shackles & bolts within a 4×4 lift kit comes in a vast variety of sizes to help tie together your suspension set up. These, shackles & bolts, including your U-bolts, are usually replaced when it’s necessary as part of the suspension to give it extra reinforcement and greater stability.
WHY BUY YOUR 4X4 SUSPENSION AT AUTOCRAZE?
At AutoCraze, our 4×4 specialists have over 40 years combined experience in the industry. Working with top brand manufacturers, we are always striving for excellence, quality and service. Our in-house specialists are able to install or deliver 4X4 suspension across Australia.
We’re not only the 4×4 suspension specialists but we are Australia’s one stop shop for everything 4WD. We specialise in wheels, tyres and 4×4 accessories including flares, cosmetic trims, electronic side steps and so much more. Here are just some benefits from buy from AutoCraze;► Up to 12 Months Interest-Free on 4X4 suspension and accessories
► Free fitting & balancing for all 4WD wheel and tyre packages
► Free shipping Australia-wide*
► Installation and honest advice from the 4WD experts
► 30 Days Money Back Guarantee*
It’s important that you get your 4wd lifted from a trustworthy place such as AutoCraze. Your one-stop 4wd shop with over 30 years of combined experience in the automotive industry. Using only big name brands for your pride and joy.