SHOP FOR WHEELS
Helping you in more ways!
Autocraze is proud to offer all its customers multiple payment options including Afterpay, Zip money and Paypal! Limits and T&C'S apply! Get now- pay later.. Working with the best in the industry we want to help you get the things you want, faster so why not partner with the best in the field!
Working with Afterpay, and Zip money we can guarantee that you are getting the best deals possible from our website. That may include at times longer Interest-free periods (Zip) or exclusive deals for payment methods available.
Here are some of the top questions you have been asking
How do I set or change my Zip Money payment schedule?
When you sign up with Zip, your repayment schedule is automatically set to cover your minimum monthly repayment which is determined by your credit limit.
Your minimum repayment is either the amount stated on your contract or 3% of your owing balance (whichever is greater).
Please note, if your minimum monthly repayment increases your schedule will not increase automatically. However, you can change the frequency of your payments to weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Choose what works best for you!
To do so, start by logging into your Zip account using the Zip App, or sign-in via a web browser.
Once you've logged in:
- Click the HOME tab.
- Select your account tile.
- Go to CHANGE MY SCHEDULE.
- Select the frequency (weekly, fortnightly, monthly).
- Click the date you wish to have the schedule run.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay. Please Note: You cannot reduce the schedule below your contracted minimum amount.
- Select SAVE.
How do I make an additional payment?
You can make an additional payment by logging into your Zip account using the Zip App, or at https://account.zipmoney.com.au
Once you've logged in:
- Click the HOME tab
- Select your account tile
- Click MAKE AN ADDITIONAL PAYMENT
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and the preferred payment method.
- Click CONTINUE then CONFIRM PAYMENT
Please keep in mind that this payment will not override your schedule, as it is considered an additional payment.
BPAY: To make an additional payment via BPAY, you will need the Zip Biller Code: 228551 and your BPAY reference number. You can find this in your app. Please allow up to 3-5 business days for BPAY payments to be reflected on your account.
Debit card: You can make an additional payment via the debit card that is already on your account, or you can add a new debit card.
Credit card: You can only make additional payments via a credit card for your Zip Pay account. You can't use a credit card to make an additional payment for your Zip Money account.
Bank details (BSB and Account Number): You can only make additional payments via bank details for your Zip Money account. You can't use your bank details to make an additional payment for your Zip Pay account. Please allow up to 3-5 business days for Bank payments to be reflected on your account.
Please Note: There are no fees to make an additional payment.
Can I pay less than the full instalment amount?
Exciting Recent Change - pay what you can when you can!
You can however, use the pay part payment feature - this is quite new only works from logging on via our URL not our mobile app.
1. Login to your account via our URL afterpay.com
2. Click on payments schedule
3. Click on view order
4. Click on the new button 'Make a payment' just under the order summary
5. A new screen opens up - you can key in the amount you wish to repay - this can be all or part of the instalment or the whole remaining order value if you wish.
6. In this example I have paid a bit more off than just the installment amount so it has reduced the next payment. So you can choose to pay more or less than the full installment amount, giving you a bit more flexibility than before. When the next due date comes along we will only collect whatever is still owing so you can relax and let us get on with that.
We are always interested in customer feedback so give it a go and tell us what you think - we know you want to be able to manage your payments with more flexibility and we do listen and take your ideas on board.
Can I change the date of a payment due?
Great news! You can now change the due date of a payment yourself via our mobile app or website! It's pretty straight forward.
Mobile app and online
- Open the order that you wish to change the payment date on
- Choose the new date
- We do the rest we will collect the funds from your account on the date that you have selected.