Items 1-24 of 1672
- Falken Wildpeak At3wSize : 285/65R17Load Rating : 121Speed rating : SWas: $489.00$443.00 eachSAVE 9%
- Falken Wildpeak At3wSize : 285/60R18Load Rating : 118Speed rating : SWas: $529.00$470.00 eachSAVE 11%
- Falken Wildpeak At3wSize : 275/70R17Load Rating : 114Speed rating : SWas: $499.00$449.00 eachSAVE 10%
- Falken Wildpeak At3wSize : 265/65R18Load Rating : 114Speed rating : TWas: $389.00$338.00 eachSAVE 13%
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3Size : 295/40R20Load Rating : 106Speed rating : YWas: $620.00$517.00 eachSAVE 17%
- Goodyear Eagle F1 AsymmetricSize : 295/40R22Load Rating : 112Speed rating : WWas: $649.00$565.00 eachSAVE 13%
- Hankook Dynapro Hp2 Ra33Size : 205/55R16Load Rating : 91Speed rating : VWas: $179.00$145.00 eachSAVE 19%
- Hankook Dynapro Hp2 Ra33Size : 215/45R18Load Rating : 89Speed rating : VWas: $229.00$189.00 eachSAVE 17%
- Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 K117Size : 255/40R19Load Rating : 100Speed rating : YWas: $439.00$379.00 eachSAVE 14%
- Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 K117Size : 255/50R19Load Rating : 103Speed rating : YWas: $349.00$300.00 eachSAVE 14%
- Hankook Dynapro At2 Rf11Size : 255/70R15Load Rating : 108Speed rating : TWas: $339.00$271.00 eachSAVE 20%
- Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 K117Size : 265/45R20Load Rating : 108Speed rating : YWas: $479.00$409.00 eachSAVE 15%
- Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 K117Size : 275/40R20Load Rating : 106Speed rating : YWas: $469.00$399.00 eachSAVE 15%
- Hankook Dynapro Ht Rh12Size : 275/60R20Load Rating : 114Speed rating : TWas: $409.00$349.00 eachSAVE 15%
- Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 K117Size : 285/35R22Load Rating : 106Speed rating : YWas: $549.00$459.00 eachSAVE 16%
- Hankook Dynapro At2 Rf11Size : 285/70R17Load Rating : 121Speed rating : SWas: $459.00$385.00 eachSAVE 16%
- Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 K117Size : 295/40R21Load Rating : 111Speed rating : WWas: $479.00$409.00 eachSAVE 15%
- Kumho Crugen Kl33Size : 255/55R18Load Rating : 109Speed rating : VWas: $269.00$229.00 eachSAVE 15%
- Kumho Ecsta Ps91Size : 275/35R19Load Rating : 100Speed rating : YWas: $369.00$315.00 eachSAVE 15%
- Kumho Ecsta Ps71Size : 275/35R20Load Rating : 102Speed rating : YWas: $339.00$289.00 eachSAVE 15%
- Pirelli P7 CinturatoSize : 205/40R18Load Rating : 86Speed rating : WWas: $399.00$339.00 eachSAVE 15%
- Pirelli P8 FourseasonSize : 215/45R17Load Rating : 91Speed rating : VWas: $189.00$159.00 eachSAVE 16%
- Pirelli PzeroSize : 225/35R19Load Rating : 88Speed rating : YWas: $409.00$349.00 eachSAVE 15%
- Pirelli PzeroSize : 225/35R19Load Rating : 88Speed rating : YWas: $499.00$435.00 eachSAVE 13%
Make the Most Out of Your Tyres with AutoCraze!
Do you know that not everyone pays enough attention to their vehicle’s tyres? While they may seem like a minimum detail, getting the right tyre is essential to keep your vehicle functioning properly for a longer time.
In case you’re looking for tyres in Australia, AutoCraze is one of the best providers in the area. Whether you’re looking for a specific brand or want something that just works for your vehicle, AutoCraze is likely to have the thing you need.
Keep in mind that tyres are not the same as the wheels. Additionally, modern tyres are much more complex than before, and they come with several features that make them unique. If you want to learn more about how to make the most out of your tyres in Australia, keep reading!
What Makes a Good Tyre?
As mentioned before, not many people give too much thought to a vehicle’s tyres when they’re purchasing. In the case of used vehicles, it’s even more important to check the tyres since they’re responsible for many things.
First, tyres are responsible for responsible the vehicle’s load, braking forces, and traction. Moreover, they absorb road shocks. Unfortunately, not all tyres are designed in the same way, and if you don’t use the right ones for your vehicle, you may be exposed to accidents or improper functioning of the vehicle.
There are several different tyre types on the market today, and you must purchase the ones that feel most appropriate for you at the moment:
These are known for having excellent grip during all seasons or weather conditions. Overall, these tyres are bought for SUVs and mainstream cars. Additionally, you may purchase performance all-season tyres if you’re looking for extra grip, although they don’t last as long.
Finally, the ultra-high-performance all-season tyres (or summer tyres) are designed specifically for sports cars.
All-terrain truck tyres:
Keep in mind that trucks often have to support much more weight than a standard vehicle, meaning they need stronger tyres. In these cases, all-terrain tyres are perfect for those vehicles that are used to haul and tow other things during the day. These tyres come with a more aggressive tread pattern, which helps with off-road traction.
Finally, winter tyres are suited to keep your vehicle stable when riding in strong winter/snow conditions. Overall, these tyres offer much better braking and handling of the vehicle.
As for the size, you may check your vehicle owner’s manual for more information regarding what you need. Typically, a tyre’s label reads with this format: “PXXX/XXRXX XXT.”
The first label part refers to the tyre’s width and diameter, whereas the second label refers to the wheel or rim’s size. Finally, the “T” at the end refers to the speed rating or the tyre’s maximum speed regarding the load index.
If you need any help with choosing your new tyres, remember that AutoCraze provides you with several different options for every weather condition and season.
How to Tell if You Need New Tyres
While not many people pay attention to their vehicle’s tyres until it’s too late, it’s not that hard to figure out when you may need a replacement. It’s important to note that tyres don’t come with expiration dates, meaning you must inspect them occasionally to ensure they’re working correctly.
One of the first things you must check in your tyres is tread wear. Keep in mind that if your tyres don’t have good treads, your vehicle may be exposed to improper handling during strong weather conditions, leading to potential accidents.
On the other hand, some areas in Australia don’t allow tyres with insufficient tread, so make sure to check beforehand.
An easy way to check your tyres’ tread is to take a coin and place it into the grooves of the tread. If the bottom of the coin is hidden by the tread, your tyres are good to go. Remember that even if your tyres have good tread, you may still need a replacement if they’re too old.
AutoCraze is known for providing high-level professionalism and service for Australian customers. Many customers tend to get the wrong information from retailers regarding tyres and wheels, which is why AutoCraze has worked hard to provide you with everything you need to get your vehicle up and running.
What Can AutoCraze Do for You?
One of the most remarkable things about AutoCraze is that it was founded by a group of car enthusiasts who saw the need for better treatment and service in the automotive industry. As mentioned before, several customers in Australia used to get wrong information regarding their vehicles, leading to improper functioning.
Thanks to AutoCraze’s hard work, they’ve sold over 2.5 million wheels in Australia, and it has millions of happy customers nationwide.
Overall, AutoCraze works with some of the best tyre brands on the market today, including the following:
- BF Goodrich
- And more!
Regardless of the product you need, AutoCraze can help you with that. Additionally, the company is known for providing wheel and tyre packages, bull bars, and many other accessories for your vehicles, such as central locking, flares, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does AutoCraze Offer a Fitment Guarantee? Yes! AutoCraze works with a “Guaranteed Fitment First Time” for Australian customers. In this case, AutoCraze’s expert team ensures you choose the right tyres for your vehicle.
Overall, you can rest assured that your new tyres are going to fit your vehicle perfectly since the company works with state-of-the-art web technology that helps generate appropriate matches for your vehicle’s year, make, and model.
Do I Have to Install the Tyres Myself?
No, not at all. AutoCraze also works with wheel installation, alignment, and balancing. Regardless of the vehicle type you currently have, you can call AutoCraze’s team and let them carry out the required work for your vehicle.
How Can I Contact AutoCraze?
You can contact AutoCraze through e-mail, phone, or web request. Additionally, you can go to AutoCraze’s headquarters in Silverwater and Caringbah if you want direct contact with the team.
AutoCraze’s goal is to help you get the right wheels and tyres for your vehicle. Vehicle safety is essential in every case, so if you want to keep your riding experience as safe as possible for you and your family, make sure to contact AutoCraze’s team today!