Weather Shields not only makes your ride looks more sporty but add additional functionality to it as well. For people who enjoy driving with the windows down, the weather shields play an important role to keep you dry in rough conditions.
They provide a better aerodynamic solution in stopping the wet weather from getting onto your ride’s upholstery while still allowing you to get excellent ventilation with the window down.
AutoCraze stocks weather shields for both 4WD as well as Passenger/SUV cars.
4WD WEATHER SHIELD
AutoCraze stocks weather shields for all 4WD including Ford Ranger, Toyota Hilux, Volkswagen Amarok, Nissan Navara, and many more.
Weather shields reduce glare and help deflect wind, rain as well as bugs and dirt while the driver and passengers enjoy the fresh air when driving in all weather conditions.
The installation of the weather shield does not require any cutting or drilling. They are made out of high-quality Acrylic material.
PASSENGER/SUV WEATHER SHIELD
AutoCraze stocks weather shields for most passenger cars as well as SUV including Lexus IS250, Toyota Prado, Nissan Patrol, Mazda 3, and many others.
To know regarding the availability of weather shield for your ride, please call 1800 099 634.
Instructions to Car Weather Shield installation
- Make sure the surface areas where to install weather shield are clean, dry, and free of any oil or grease. For best results, use an alcohol wipe.
- Do a demo run to determine the exact position to install the weather shield before removing the protective film from the adhesive tape.
- Use a heat gun or hair dryer to pre-heat the adhesive tape before removing the protective film. This process will make the adhesive tape stickier.
- Next step is to remove the protective film from the adhesive tape and align to the position determined during demo run and then press firmly for 20 seconds for proper adhesion.
- For the next 24 hours, do not move the product or wash your car.
Car Weather Shield Benefits
- Allows optimum ventilation
- Keeps you dry with the window open
- Enjoy the fresh air while being protected from the elements
- Optical transparency
- Sleek aerodynamic styling
- Reduced wind noise
- Minimizes interior heat when parked
What do weather shields do?
Weather shields provide good ventilation and keep your ride’s upholstery dry during wet conditions.
Does weather shield come with a warranty?
AutoCraze Weather Shield comes with 12 months warranty.
CRAZY BUILD WITH FORD RANGER // DUBBO DESTROYER
Have a look at the installation of the weather shield at 4:18.