Motorsport Wheels And Tyres | Top Pick Custom Motorsport Rims
Today almost everyone has custom wheels, from your mate who lives down the road, to the delivery driver who brings your pizza. However, buying performance wheels and tires is a bit trickier. In this brief guide, we will tell you how to shop for the right motorsport wheels and tyres for your performance vehicle.
Backspacing is Important
While the goal of many performance tyre buyers is to fit the biggest, fattest tyres possible, you’ll need to start with the wheels. Most people can easily measure wheel width and diameter, but when it comes to using wide, meaty tyres, backspacing is equally important. Backspacing is the distance between the innermost wheel lip and the mounting flange; by fitting your wheels and tyres as far in as possible, you’ll give your supercar a low, aggressive stance.
In the performance world, the goal is to fit as much wheel and tyre under the wheel wells as possible. When buying motorsport wheels and tyres from us at Auto Craze, measure carefully (even if you have to do it two or three times), and pick a set that fits. If you’re considering lowering your car’s ride height, do so before buying your tyres and wheels; reduced height affects tire clearance in the front. Just as is true in construction, when buying wheels and tyres, measure twice for the best results!
The process of buying the right wheels and tyres is easy at Autocraze:
Here’s what our recent customers are saying about their new builds:
Autocraze’s main objective is to make sure the buying experience is as quick and easy as possible. This will be done by implementing the following standards;
1. Guaranteed Fitment – Right The First Time; No fitment issues when you order from us
2. Best Prices Guaranteed
3. All Wheels Load Rated
4. Free Installation Kit – Free with all wheels and wheel and tyre packages purchased
5. Expert Knowledge of Products
6. Dedicated Customer Service Team
7. Largest Selection of Wheels on the Market – Over 50 Brands of wheels ranging from 15-22 inches
8. Biggest Brands in Business
9. Wheel Fitment Range – Our wheels will fit cars from 1950’s up until the newest luxury cars on the market
10. Worry Free Shipping – All items purchased will be packaged securely and handheld with great care. All packaging will be certified by our Quality Assured Team
11. Free Shipping Australia-wide (conditions apply)