Autocraze Lift kits
Items 1-12 of 25
Autocraze Lift kits
- Autocraze Monotube 2-3 Inch Adjustable Lift Kit - Ford Ranger Px & Px IiWas: $2,399.00$2,199.00SAVE 8%
- Autocraze Lift Kit - Ford Ranger Px3Was: $1,899.00$1,699.00SAVE 11%
- Autocraze Monotube 2 Inch Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RgWas: $2,199.00$1,999.00SAVE 9%
- Autocraze Monotube 2-3 Inch Adjustable Lift Kit - Holden Colorado RgWas: $2,399.00$2,199.00SAVE 8%
- Autocraze Monotube 2 Inch Lift Kit – Mazda Bt-50 2012-2020Was: $2,199.00$1,999.00SAVE 9%
- Autocraze Lift Kit – Mitsubishi Triton Mq/mrWas: $1,899.00$1,699.00SAVE 11%
- Autocraze Monotube 2 Inch Lift Kit – Toyota Hilux N80Was: $2,199.00$1,999.00SAVE 9%
- Autocraze Lift Kit - Toyota Hilux N80Was: $1,899.00$1,699.00SAVE 11%
- Autocraze Lift Kit - Volkswagen AmarokWas: $1,899.00$1,699.00SAVE 11%
- Autocraze Lift Kit - Ford Ranger Px & PxiiWas: $1,899.00$1,699.00SAVE 11%
- Autocraze Lift Kit – Toyota Hilux 05 - 2015Was: $1,899.00$1,699.00SAVE 11%
- Autocraze Monotube 2-3 Inch Adjustable Lift Kit – Toyota Hilux N80Was: $2,399.00$2,199.00SAVE 8%
Buy the AutoCraze lift kit today at AutoCraze and get that lifted look you’ve always wanted. Designed to meet the needs and applications of all 4WD owners. The AutoCraze lift kit is intended to give you the ultimate set up for off-road and on-road conditions. If you’re one to use your 4wd for both the weekend and the weekday then the AutoCraze lift kit is the perfect match for you.
The AutoCraze lift kit has been tested in the harshest Australian conditions to give users the flexibility of on-road softness for comfortability and off-road ruggedness for performance.
In order to create the AutoCraze lift kit, we collaborated with top suspension experts. Taking the best components from various top brand manufacturers and producing the ultimate Australian lift kit. Using technologies from the top brands including Tough Dog, Kings Springs and Super Pro.
Years of research and development have been put into developing the AutoCraze lift kit. Engineered for a comfortable ride for on-road use and tough performance off-road. Made to give you the perfect balance.
► AutoCraze 4X4 Suspension Lift Kit (60mm) Contents
2 x Big Bore Gas Struts: (41mm Bore & 65mm Body) (White)
2 x Big Bore Gas Shocks: (41mm Bore & 65mm Body) (White)
2 x AC Tapered Wire Progressive Rate Coil Springs (Red)
2 x Upper Strut Mounts
2 x 10mm Strut Spacers
2 x Rear Leaf Springs (Comfort Option)
1 x Super Poly Bush Kit (Lifetime Warranty)
1 x Greasable Shackle & Pin Kit (all points are greaseable)
4 x HD U-Bolts
1 x Tail Shaft Spacer kit.
1 x Assembly of Front Struts
Why buy an AutoCraze 4×4 suspension?
Getting an AutoCraze lift kit done to your vehicle is more than just about getting a tougher look. There are many functional benefits in getting a 4×4 suspension done to your pride and joy.
When looking at your stock 4×4 suspension on your vehicle. It wasn’t really designed to take on the harshest conditions or pull some of the heaviest loads. You can try but you may not get the results you were looking for.
There are three main reasons for why you would want to change your suspension with AutoCraze:
The first reason is to get more clearance on your ride to get a better off-roading experience. When lifting your rig, you’re actually lifting all the important components under your vehicle away from any danger that you may come across when going off-road.
Bigger wheels and tyres
Lifting your ride gives you more clearance off the ground, creating more height. With more height off the ground means that you’ll be able to get bigger wheels and tyres.
Not only will you get a wide variety of functional benefits to your vehicle, you’ll also add height, beefier wheels and tyres and you’ve now got one badass looking ride.
Benefits of an AutoCraze 4×4 Suspension
Getting a 4×4 AutoCraze suspension done can give you a wide variety of benefits, these include:
Increased Towing & Load Carrying: Getting a 4×4 AutoCraze suspension can help increase your vehicle’s load-bearing potential. Helping your 4WD cope with the heavy loads and pressures on worksites. Giving it a more added stability on the rear with heavy duty coil springs and leaf springs.
Off-Roading: An AutoCraze lift kit will work wonders on your vehicle, especially if you’re planning to go off-road. It’ll also give you a sense of relief knowing that you’ll never get stuck in a bad situation. The AutoCraze lift kit is designed to cope with aggressive driving and off-road terrains.
Enhanced look and aesthetic: Enhance the look of your 4wd with an AutoCraze lift kit. Lifting your ride by 2 inches and giving you the ability to get beefier and bigger wheels and tyres.