Get your Rims Direct from AutoCraze! Your best choice for all things Wheels & Tyres!
When it comes to replacing your car’s rims, you’ll need to consider things other than how they’ll look on your vehicle. Understanding the characteristics of each of your choices can help you find the best rims for your vehicle, and materials and size determine how they’ll perform and how long they’ll last. You can buy rims direct online from Auto Craze. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the right size and type of rims for your car.
The terms “rim” and wheel both refer to the metal center mounted to a vehicle’s axle, and which supports the tyre. Wheels are made of various materials that affect how the car is driven. Some rim materials are lightweight, while others are meant for heavier use. Alloy wheels are perfect for high-speed use, and are corrosion-resistant. Chrome wheels offer aesthetic appeal, while steel wheels are great for off-road usage. Spoke (wire) wheels are very light, and support your tyres while offering great looks.In Autocraze, a wide range of alloy rims made of different materials are available, such as SSW, King Wheels, OX Wheels, TSW Wheels, BBS Wheels, Vossen Wheels etc.
Sizing Your New Rims
When buying rims direct, you should consider not only the materials they’re made from, you should consider their size as well. Rim size greatly affects vehicle performance; if they’re too small or too large, transmission timing can be affected, and brakes can be damaged. If your rims are too heavy, your tyres and fuel economy will suffer.
New rims are a great way to enhance the look of your car, but there are many factors to consider before buying from us at autocraze.com.au. Knowing about materials and construction makes the purchase process easier, especially if you aren’t familiar with auto parts and accessories. By following this simple guide, you can find the perfect wheels for your vehicle.
Autocraze’s main objective is to make sure the buying experience is as quick and easy as possible. This will be done by implementing the following standards;
1. Guaranteed Fitment – Right The First Time; No fitment issues when you order from us
2. Best Prices Guaranteed
3. All Wheels Load Rated
4. Free Installation Kit – Free with all wheels and wheel and tyre packages purchased
5. Expert Knowledge of Products
6. Dedicated Customer Service Team
7. Largest Selection of Wheels on the Market – Over 50 Brands of wheels ranging from 15-22 inches
8. Biggest Brands in Business
9. Wheel Fitment Range – Our wheels will fit cars from 1950’s up until the newest luxury cars on the market
10. Worry Free Shipping – All items purchased will be packaged securely and handheld with great care. All packaging will be certified by our Quality Assured Team
11. Free Shipping Australia-wide (conditions apply)