HIGHWAY TYRES | SAVE UP TO 50% OFF ON PACKAGES | AUTOCRAZE
Buying the right highway tyres is generally a task that we leave to our local mechanics to deal with. But understanding mag wheels online and tyres can not only save you money but end up saving your life. With all the brands, sizes and types available, buying highway tyres can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. You know how you drive, where you drive and how long you will be driving for.
At AutoCraze we have a range of over 2000 tyres from the leading brands from Bridgestone, Dunlop, Continental, Goodyear, Hankook, Headway, Nexen and more. There are a lot of factors you should consider that will help you with picking the right tyre including grip performance, wet weather control, braking and traction control, handling, stability and low noise.
Reading your highway tyres
Understanding how to read a highway tyre is the first step to finding highway tyres that fit. You can find all the information on the side or sidewall of your tyre. This is the information you’ll put in the tyre selector you can find at the top of the page to see the full range that will fit your chosen size. You can find what these indicators mean on the image below but we won’t go too in depth into what they mean for today.
Choosing your highway tyre brand
If you’re struggling to find the right highway tyres for your vehicle, here are just some of the brands you should consider. Depending on your budget, there are a whole range of tyres to choose from, all available through our website;
Bridgestone are the leaders in the highway tyres, dominating since 1931. Investing more than $800 million in research and development every year, you know their tyres mean business. Voted Australia’s most trusted brand in 2015, Bridgestone surpasses global safety standards. Sponsoring Formula One, Bridgestone knows a thing or two about handling and cornering performance. Buying Bridgestone means you’re also guaranteed quality. This means that your highway tyres will last longer, perform better and prepare you for any conditions the road throws at you.
• Precise handling and cornering performance
• Increased handling stability provides powerful traction in dry conditions
• Better groove drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance
• Enhanced wet braking capabilities and reduced irregular wear
Michelin is one of the three largest tyre manufacturers in the world, along with Goodyear and Bridgestone. Active in both MotoGP and Formula One for decades, Michelin is a tyre name you can trust. Michelin are passionate for both safe driving and ultra high performance and distributes and operates over five continents. Michelin is chosen by leading vehicle manufacturers, racing events and government agencies as their dedicated tyres. Pushing the boundaries of safety, durability and fuel efficiency, all at the same time without trade-offs is Michelin’s goal.
• 8% quieter than average competitors
• 2.2 metres shorter braking distance on wet roads compared to leading competitors
• 25% better in longevity compared to previous generations
• Enhanced wet braking capabilities and reduced irregular wear
The Michelin Primacy 3 ST are one of their landmark tyres for for luxury cars. Famous for it’s extremely quiet ride, and maximum safety features including 2.2 metres shorter braking distance on wet roads compared to it’s competitors, these highway tyres are the perfect companion.
Now if you’re looking to save some money on the budget but want to maximise the kilometers and performance of your tyres, then Headway is a fantastic choice. Headway tyres pack a tonne of features including it’s ultra high performance tread pattern ensures great handling, safety, comfort and low noise. Their range of HU901 and HH301 are one of our best sellers. Catering to the budget tyre industry, the amount of value packing into their highway tyres is outstanding.
• Central tread rib ensures straight driving stability
• Optimal combination of different variability pitched block patterns helps minimise noise
• Patented grooves to serve as effective drainage solution to help driving in wet conditions
• Tread design to increase vibration absorption
There’s a reason why we recommend Headway highway tyres on our wheel and tyre packages. Their unbeatable value along with the great price point is a huge plus. Headway tyres are reliable, trustworthy and smashes the competition in the price bracket.
Pioneered in America, BF Goodrich are high performance 4×4 tyres. Dedicated to better handling, control and grip, BF Goodrich have been actively involved in decades in Motorsports. Influenced by enthusiasts specialising on the track and off-roading, BF Goodrich tyres were dedicated to the car lover.
• Accelerate Faster with the best wet and dry traction vs. leading competitors
• Brake Shorter. Stops up to 4.5m shorter on wet roads and up to 1.5m shorter on dry roads vs. leading competitors
• Control in all Seasons with better snow traction than leading competitors
The most impressive and popular range of 4×4 tyres are the Mud Terrain T/A KM2’s. Famous for their excellent treadwear life, braking ability and comfortable ride.The aggressive sidewall lugs and cut and chip resistant sidewall compound makes the KM2’s the absolute off-road leaders. Designed to tackle snow, muddy river crossings and heated sany terrain, the T/A KM2 will last longer under extreme conditions.
Remember these are just a select few of the range of brands and models we carry at AutoCraze. With over 2000 tyre products on our online store, there is a whole variety of tyres available. Use the tyre selector at the top of the page to get started. If you are still struggling to find that perfect tyre, call 1800 099 634 our friendly staff for pricing and advice.
AutoCraze | Save Up To 50% Off Highway Tyres
Our customer’s choose us because we’re Australia’s experts on wheels, tyres and everything automotive. Here are just some reasons why AutoCraze is the choice for highway tyres:
– Free Shipping Australia-wide* on all highway tyres
– 30 Days Money Back Guarantee* on highway tyres
– Australian Delivered highway tyres Local Stock
– New Tyre Build Date on all our highway tyres*
– Over 300 fitting and balancing partners across Australia